Get Free Visa Consultation
Dubai Children Visa
Bringing the kids to Dubai is exciting for every expatriate parent. However, the visa application process can be quite overwhelming. In order to apply for the children’s visa Dubai, you need to fulfil certain requirements prescribed by the government of the UAE. Luckily, GloboPrime has drastically simplified the visa process for you. Now you can have your visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
How to apply for Dubai residency visa for Children
Sponsoring your children’s visa in Dubai you must have valid residency permit and also required minimum salary of AED 4,000 AED or3,000 plus accommodation.
Before you apply for your children’s visa, you must meet the eligibility criteria for sponsoring your kids.
- Male expatriates should have a minimum salary of AED 3000 to AED 4000 per month plus accommodation
- Female expatriates need to have a minimum salary of AED 8,000 or AED 10,000 plus accommodation.
- If the female expatriate is a teacher, doctor or engineer, she must have a minimum salary of AED 5000.
- Everyone above the age of 18 must have passed the medical fitness test where they will also be tested for HIV and Tuberculosis.
- The child must be below the age of 18. If he/she is not single, the children visa Dubai would be denied. Evidence has to be provided.
Required Documents For Children Visa
- A birth certificate of the child you want to sponsor must be provided attested by the UAE Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
- Birth certificate also needs to be legally translated to Arabic
- An attested marriage certificate
- If the mother is sponsoring the child, the father has to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for children visa Dubai. This document should be attested by the UAE Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and must be in the Arabic language. If it is in another language, make sure to translate it.
- A copy of tenancy contract or accommodation rental agreement attested through the Ejari online system of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) must be provided.
- A bank statement of the past 3 months is also required
- Salary certificate of sponsor
- Colored passport copy of the child ( white background, ears and forehead should be seen, studio photo)
- Sponsor’s passport copy and visa page
- Original emirates ID of the sponsor
For further inquiry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you acquire any visa for the UAE and deliver it to your doorstep.
We’re here to help. Contact Us!
Save time, call us now.
Save time, call us now.
Types of Dubai Visa Services
Visit Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the spouse visa process for you. Now you can have your spouse visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Children Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the Child visa process for you. Now you can have your Children visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Visit Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the Visit visa process for you. Now you can have your visit visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Maid Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the visit visa process for you. Now you can have your visit visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Requirements for children visa renewal in Dubai
You are entitled to applying or renewal for children’s visa for children under 18 years old. Although the rules are slightly different for girls and boys. There is no age limitation for sponsoring your daughters. Girl’s can be on their father’s visa for as long as they like.
The Dubai Government allows children’s a grace period of 30 days of time to stay in the Dubai after the expiry of your child visas but it’s always better to renew your child residence visa before it’s expire to avoid fines.
Eligibility Criteria for Child Visa in Dubai
- a sponsor with a valid residency permit
- passing a medical fitness test for those above 18
- insurance card (mandatory in Dubai and Abu Dhabi)
- a renewed identity card issued from ICA, or an original receipt that you have registered with ICA to get a renewal.
Required Documents For Family Visa (Spouse & Children)
- UAE Visa application form which could be acquired online or from a registered typing office.
- Passport copies of the family member(s) being sponsored
- Passport size pictures of the family member(s) being sponsored
- Medical clearance certificate for those above the age of 18
- Copy of sponsor’s employment contract
- Proof of monthly salary
- A legal marriage certificate
- Proof of accommodation
- Utility bills
UAE Children’s Visa Validity & Renewal
In order to keep the visa valid, your children must not stay outside of UAE for more than 6 months.
If you wish to renew your child’s visa, you need to provide the following documents.
- Valid residence visa of the sponsor
- Original receipt of registration
- Renewed ID card issued by ICA
- Insurance card
What is the processing time for a Children's Visa in Dubai?
The Children visa in Dubai is issued within 2 weeks for application & medicals
The pasting of the visa on passport takes 2 weeks
Validity and Renewal of the Children Visa Dubai
The children visa Dubai is valid for 3 years. However, the child must not be out of the UAE for more than 6 months. Otherwise, the children visa Dubai will become invalid.
To renew the children visa Dubai, follow the steps
- The sponsor must have a valid UAE residence.
- The sponsor should also have an insurance card.
- The child’s renewed ID card issued by ICA
- The sponsor’s original passport
- A coloured photograph of the child
- A registered application for renewal of residency permit for the child signed by the sponsor.
How to cancel a UAE visa for children?
- Submit the original passport of the child
- Original passport of the sponsor
- Emirates ID
- Fill out an e-vision form.
GloboPrime will make sure your children receive their residence visa in Dubai, without much of a hassle. All you have to do is submit their documents and skip all the steps mentioned above. We will submit all the documents to the relevant authorities.
To inquire about the total cost of your children’s visa, contact us at +971564625222 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us : 042394809
How To Apply
The sponsor must visit the nearest typing centre and fill out the application. After collecting the documents, he should submit them to the nearest General Department for Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) office. If you hire us, you will skip these two steps. We will collect your documents from your home and submit them to the concerned authorities.
Upon arrival, you receive a temporary residence visa for your children in Dubai. During this period, your children (over 18 Years old) would be asked to visit the nearest typing centre for the medical exam. The documents you receive must be presented at the Dubai Health Authority. Fortunately, GloboPrime has made it easier. We will send you the temporary residence visa, medical test application.
Thereafter, your children will have to visit an approved medical centre in Dubai for a medical test. They will be tested for Tuberculosis, HIV and Hepatitis. We shall receive the medical test report on your behalf within 2 to 3 days. We will submit the report to the concerned authority immediately to complete the visa application process.
Please note that the medical test is only required for children above the age of 15. Parents will receive an SMS from Emirates ID Authority once the id is printed. They will inform which post office it needs to be collected. Parents need to do the collection of the id
At GloboPrime, we take care of the entire visa application process. Finally, we will send you the EID application form so your children can visit the nearest Emirates ID office and submit their documents. They will take their fingerprints and a fresh photo for the Emirates ID.