Get Free Visa Consultation
Spouse Visa Dubai
If you are living in Dubai and desire to bring your spouse along with you, you can apply for a spouse visa Dubai. For your comfort, we have compiled and written the details and procedures clearly for the spouse visa application.
How to sponsor your Spouse in the Dubai,UAE
Sponsoring your Spouse visa in Dubai you must have valid residency permit and also required minimum salary of AED 4,000 AED or3,000 plus accommodation, The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA),can give you the complete guidelines on sponsoring your spouse in the Dubai,UAE.
At GloboPrime, our visa experts will be happy to help you through the tedious process of visa application in Dubai. We will have you documents collected in no time. Sit in the comfort of your home and we will deliver the spouse visa Dubai within 2-3 weeks.
Before you apply for your spouse visa, you must meet the eligibility criteria for sponsoring your Spouse.
- Male expatriates should have a minimum salary of AED 3000 to AED 4000 per month plus accommodation
- Female expatriates need to have a minimum salary of AED 8000 or AED 10000 plus accommodation.
- If the female expatriate is a teacher, doctor or engineer, she must have a minimum salary of AED 5000.
- Everyone above the age of 18 must have passed the medical fitness test where they will also be tested for HIV and Tuberculosis.
Required Documents For Spouse Visa
- A complete application form with attested copy (from free zone authorities if person works in free zone) of your salary certificate. This certificate must be in English / Arabic language.
- A marriage certificate attested in home country and by MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Passport copy & visa page of sponsor, passport copy of wife
- Bank statement of last 3 months (with salary transaction)
- Visa application form
- Passport size pictures (minimum 1, the forehead and ears visible with white background, studio photo required)
- Medical clearance certificate
- The tenancy contract
For further inquiry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you acquire any visa for the UAE and deliver it to your doorstep.
We’re here to help. Contact Us!
Save time, call us now.
Save time, call us now.
Types of Dubai Visa Services
Family Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the family visa process for you. Now you can have your family visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Children Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the Child visa process for you. Now you can have your Children visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Visit Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the Visit visa process for you. Now you can have your visit visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Maid Visa Services
GloboPrime has drastically simplified the visit visa process for you. Now you can have your visit visa delivered to your home. We ensure a stress-free experience for you and your entire family.
Processing Time for The Spouse Visa Dubai
The processing time for the spouse visa in Dubai is 2 weeks approx. (paperwork application and medicals).
The pasting of the visa on the passport takes a minimum of 2 weeks.
Cancellation of Spouse Visa Dubai
However, if you wish to cancel the spouse visa, that could only be done at an authorized typing centre or an immigration office. If you choose a typing centre for the cancellation, you would be given a cancellation copy printout only upon approval. Alternatively, you can contact us and we will take care of the entire cancellation process for you.
Generally, cancellation approval arrives within an hour. Although you will not receive a cancellation stamp on your visa. However, if you wish to get the cancellation stamp on your visa, there are only two ways.
Either you can go directly to the immigration office or bring your cancellation copy and the applicant’s original passport to get it done. The only document required is the original passport of the applicant, the original ID, and an e-vision form.
Email : email@example.com
Call Us : 042394809
Dubai Spouse Visa Renewal
If the sponsor wishes to renew the spouse visa Dubai, there are some easy to follow steps put together by our expert visa team to understand the visa application process. To save you the hassle & stress, we will take care of all the paperwork and deliver your spouse visa to your home.
If you wish to renew your spouse visa, you need to provide the following details.
- Valid passport copy & residence visa of the sponsor.
- Tenancy contract
- Marriage certificate
- Old Emirates ID card
- Bank statement (salary account)
- Salary certificate of sponsor
- Passport size photo from studio, white background
Additionally, there are certain charges that are associated with the renewal of spouse visa Dubai that must be paid so that your spouse could continue living in the UAE. In case your spouse overstays without the visa renewal, you will incur fines. The details of the fines are given below.
- For the first six months (180 days), 25 dirhams per day are charged
- For the second six months (180 days), the authorities charge 50 dirhams
- Also, as the threshold of a year is crossed, the spouse or sponsor needs to pay 100 dirhams a day to keep the spouse visa Dubai valid.