Australia Document Attestation and
Apostille Services in UAE
Document Legalization experts
AUSTRALIAN DOCUMENT ATTESTATION SERVICES
Australian Document Attestation is the procedure by which an official document, issued by a foreign public authority, is rendered legally valid in Australia and globally.We can help you in attesting your Australia Embassy issued documents for use in UAE. We handle all types of document attestation. Attestation process is not the same for all documents. It varies depending upon each document, GloboPrime can help you in completing Australian Document Attestation.
The most common documents are degree and diploma certificates of civil status (marriage, birth, and death certificates), police clearance certificates, and affidavits so legalization allows an Australian document to be used abroad or a foreign document to be used in Australia. Please note that legalization procedures frequently include several steps. The Legalization Service of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) legalizes documents issued in Australian
Australia Document Attestation Through GloboPrime
Our attestation services takes your Australian degree or diploma and legalizes it for UAE. Let us help you…contact us on …
Australian Marriage Certificate Attestation
Need a Australian marriage certificate attestation for UAE OR apostilled for any country? Our specialization is just that…contact us on…
Need a Australian birth certificate attestation for UAE OR apostilled for any country? Our specialization is just that…contact us on…
Any Other Belgium Document Attestation
Need any document attestation service for UAE OR apostilled for any country? Our specialization is just that…contact us on…
Process for attesting Australian documents for UAE
Scope of service for Australian marriage & birth certificate attestation for UAE
If you are sponsoring your wife and children then the Polish marriage certificate attestation and Polish birth certificate attestation of the children has to be done. We would require either the original or a retrieved copy from the registrar. The attestation takes place on these originals.
We attest police clearance certificates and/or any document that requires to be used in the UAE.
The original degree certificate or a clear scan copy of the degree certificate in order to proceed (on case to case basis and dependent on the university / college)
- Original certificate in the case of marriage /Birth certificate attestation
- Photocopy of Passport (Optional)
- For all other document attestation, please send us your inquiry with a scan copy
Scope of service for Australian Degree/Diploma Certificate Attestation for UAE
If you are planning to work and live in the UAE, you will require your degree certificate attested. If you do not have a degree certificate, a diploma certificate or highest qualification certificate can be attested for UAE depending on the job you will take up in the UAE.
Attestation is sometimes referred to as legalisation.
- Translation of the certificate to English (optional)
- Notarisation from notary public from Australia.
- Attestation at the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFTA) in Australia
- Attestation at the UAE embassy in Australia.
- Attestation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in UAE.
Documents required for attestation of degree / diploma in Polandd
- Original degree certificate
- Photocopy of Passport.
Time Frame : 14 to 21 working days
Call Us : 042394809
How can we help with the Australian attestation services?
Australian document attestation for UAE
We specialise in legalising all Australian public, company, commercial, and educational
documents at Embassies and Consulates of overseas international locations represented or positioned in Australia and elsewhere.
If the overseas u . s . a . in which you require your Australian public, industrial or
educational document to function is not a us of a which is a signatory to The Hague
Convention, solely its Embassy, Consulate, diplomatic or exchange representative in Australia can legalise your document. Apostille Certificates are unacceptable in international locations which have not ratified the Hague Convention
In most cases, your Australian public document needs first to be authenticated with the aid of the Australian Government earlier than acceptance for legalisation with the aid of an Embassy or Consulate, and this is carried out with the aid of the difficulty of an Authentication Certificate stamped or connected to it.
Embassy or Consulate legalisation is a complex, tough and on occasion expensive
legal process. Each Embassy or Consulate has its bizarre opening hours, rules,
procedures, guidelines, and prices payable, all of which you have to deal with to legalise your Australian file for use in their country. It is a tricky and every now and then costly exercise to habits on your own.
Australian Document Legalisation Services Offered:
- Apostille:An Apostille is a stamp that ensures the authenticity of your official documents. Apostilles are issued by The Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT) certifying your documents as genuine and are required by the following countries.
- Legalisation:When the country in which you intend to use your document has not signed the Apostille Treaty, a legalization is required. Whichever process is suitable to your requirement, we can arrange all stages of your legalisation process.
- Notarization:Notarization is a MUST in all cases where a document requires attestation services in Australia. In order to keep the original intact, a notarised copy is always best to attest. Notarisation is nothing but a document that is verified as authentic facts set out in a document . We provide notarization services to comply and safeguard your important documents for it to be considered valid and legal.
- Verification from the university:In some countries the government authorities will require that documents be translated. We can translate your documents from any language to any language in order to be used by the appropriate embassy or government agency.
It may also require a written translation of the contents of a document from the English language into their country’s personal language, and that such translation be authenticated by way of the Australian Government.
Some nations require a Chamber of Commerce Certificate affixed to commercial archives as nicely as authentication.
Other countries, specifically Middle Eastern Arab states, cost massive prices to legalise industrial archives and are closed on their national vacations and non secular days.