The procedure of getting a certificate attested is essential for people who want to use their documents overseas, especially in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Let us look at the step-by-step process for navigating the certificate attestation procedure in the United Arab Emirates.
It’s important to understand the concept of certificate attestation before starting the process.
- Your documents’ legality and authenticity are confirmed through attestation, which also guarantees that UAE authorities will accept them.
- To verify the legitimacy of your certifications, a number of legal processes and approvals from appropriate government agencies are required.
- Decide what kind of certificate you need to verify.
- It might be a certificate from –
- A school (for example – a degree or diploma)
- A personal document (for example – a birth or marriage certificate)
- A certificate from a business (for example – company documents, trade licences, etc.)
- It is important to understand the requirements for your individual document, as each type of certificate may call for a different attestation procedure.
It’s important to choose an attestation service provider that is trustworthy and knowledgeable.
- Find trusted businesses, like GloboPrime, that specialise in the attestation of UAE certificates.
- They’ll walk you through it, take care of the paperwork, and make sure all the conditions are satisfied.
- A reputable source of attestation services will help you save time and work while providing a simple and straightforward process.
- Now you need to obtain your certificates authenticated by the authorities of the issuing nation.
- Depending on the criteria of your home country, this often needs verification and certification by approved departments, such as the –
- Notary Public
- State Home Department
- Ministry of External Affairs
- In your home country, this phase verifies the legitimacy of your documents and lays the groundwork for subsequent attestation.
- Once your certificates are attested in your home country, they need to be submitted to the UAE Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
- Here, the authorities will authenticate the documents and provide their seal of approval.
- This step confirms the validity of your certificates in the eyes of the UAE government and prepares them for the final stage of attestation.
- You must deliver your documents to the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MoFAIC) after acquiring attestation from the UAE Embassy or Consulate.
- The process ends with MoFAIC certification, which verifies the certificates’ legality in the UAE.
- This step ensures that your documents are legally recognized by the UAE government and authorities.
- You might require extra attestations depending on the reason for your visit or the authority requesting the documents.
- It’s important to be aware of any additional requirements and ensure that your documents fulfil all necessary endorsements to meet specific criteria.
- It’s time to pick up your attested certificates from the appropriate authorities once all of the attestation procedures have been completed.
- Make sure they are transported securely packaged and guarded.
- The attested certificates are now ready for submission to the intended recipient, such as an employer, educational institution, or government agency in the UAE.
Once you hire a UAE attestation service, you can rest assured that they will make the process easy for you. If you are looking for one of the best UAE attestation services, then you are at the right place. Just contact GloboPrime and get the process started in the safest maned possible.