If you are applying for a UAE police clearance certificate(PCC) from outside the UAE and no longer a resident in the UAE, you need to get your bio metric fingerprint card from your home country and have it attested by the UAE Embassy there. A fingerprint card is an official report from the police department concerned, which verifies the identity of a person based on his bio-metrics and decimal fingerprint. Then, you can send your request for PCC online to Ministry of interior- UAE or to Dubai Police along with the following documents:
- Bio-metric fingerprint card approved by the UAE Embassy
- White background two passport-sized photographs
- valid passport copy
- Last UAE visa
- the reason for the PCC application.
How to apply for bio metric finger print for UAE PCC?
- Download the finger print form
- Finger print acquisition (rolled ten fingers, slaps, writers & palms) in the police station by trained person (specialized fingerprint person) mention his name and number in the space provided.
- Signature of the person who printed the fingerprints with the stamp of the police station where he works.
- Certified the fingerprints form by the Ministry of foreign & the UAE embassy of home country.
- Sending the stamped original copy with required documents for good conduct certificate by post.
Dubai police do not accept the fingerprints and optical fingerprints printed by non-authorized person (notary, attorney’s offices…).
You must send the Bio metric Card Photocopy by B.O.BOX 1493. or you can take any service provider from UAE.
Dubai Police Clearance certificate for Canada immigration
You need to provide a police certificate or a criminal certificate when applying for permanent residence in Canada.
If you declared a criminal record on your application for an electronic travel permission, work permit, or study permit, you will also be asked to present a police certificate to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You can obtain a police clearance from any of the following cities: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah.
You can also apply on your behalf by filling out the form below or calling a representative in the UAE.