GloboPrime Attestation Service LLC

Any Certificate Attestation Services from following countries: UK,USA,India,Canada,Australia,China,Japan & all GCC countries...Our Chennai branch is operational

High School Certificate equivalency

Candidates who completed their High School Diploma / Secondary school education from any institutes Inside/ outside the UAE must Submit a Certificate of Equivalency for their Higher Education Admission in UAE.

This Equivalency certificate is issuing from the UAE Ministry of MOE.

How to obtain a high school equivalency certificate from the MOE?

MOE is the UAE government Department to equalise high school certificates from inside and outside the UAE

You are encouraged by the Ministry of Education to seek High School equivalence, which is an important criterion for further education enrollment.

Please read the following information carefully about Equivalence for secondary schools from private schools in the nation.

Students have to prepare and Attest final High school diploma and last 3 years of  Transcripts( 10+11+12) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the issuing country and UAE
Embassy before leaving their home country or the country in which they are graduated. If the documents are issued within UAE then  Attest all educational documents by KHDA / ADEK Attestation 


General Documents  required for High school Equivalency Certificate :

  •  Emirates ID copy of the applicant
  • Passport copy of the applicant
  • UAE  residency copy / Visa page for non-GCC nationals
  • Attested High School Certificates including transcripts
  • Legal translation for the certificates issued in any language other than Arabic or English and attest them from the accredited entities
  • Original certificates for the last 3 years of study
  • Arabic Subject is required for Arabic speakers only, and Islamic Subject is required for Muslims only in all private schools in the UAE for grades (10+11+12).
Note: Certificates following the distance learning mode, open school, or any academic study not associated with the educational system in the United Arab Emirates will not be equalized

Documents Required for high school equivalency is depended on the school curriculum, which the student completed.

Curriculums in Abu Dhabi :

  • American Curriculum
  • Bangladesh Curriculum
  • British Curriculum
  • French Curriculum
  • German Curriculum
  • International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum
  • Italian Curriculum
  • Iranian Curriculum
  • Indian Curriculum
  • Japanese Curriculum
  • Philippine Curriculum
  • Pakistan Curriculum
  • SABIS Curriculum

High School Certificate equivalence from private schools inside UAE

Attest your report cards (Grade 10, 11, and 12) from the Educational Authority as follows:

  • Abu Dhabi:  Department of Education and Knowledge
  • Dubai: Knowledge and Human Development Authority
  • Sharjah: Sharjah Private Education Authority
  • Other Emirates (Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah): Ministry of Education Official website

Call Us : 042394809


  1. Your passport copy
  2. and emirates ID copy is required

Yes, a customized report is possible depending on which data is required as your movement report.

This report can be secured from GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs)

GDRFA is a government organization that keeps a track of the entry and exit of travelers to and from the UAE. They also take care of issuing residency for foreign nationals.

It is approximately between AED 200-300 AED

Yes, you can but the process is little complecated , our equvalency team can help you with complete equivalency process for high schools

List of Attestation and Visa Services we can assist you with!

Visa Services Dubai

Commercial Document Attestation

Close Menu