High School Certificate equivalency
Candidates who completed their High School Diploma / Secondary school education from any institutes Inside/ outside the UAE must Submit a Certificate of Equivalency for their Higher Education Admission in UAE.
This Equivalency certificate is issuing from the UAE Ministry of MOE.
How to obtain a high school equivalency certificate from the MOE?
MOE is the UAE government Department to equalise high school certificates from inside and outside the UAE
You are encouraged by the Ministry of Education to seek High School equivalence, which is an important criterion for further education enrollment.
Please read the following information carefully about Equivalence for secondary schools from private schools in the nation.
Students have to prepare and Attest final High school diploma and last 3 years of Transcripts( 10+11+12) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the issuing country and UAE
Embassy before leaving their home country or the country in which they are graduated. If the documents are issued within UAE then Attest all educational documents by KHDA / ADEK Attestation
General Documents required for High school Equivalency Certificate :
- Emirates ID copy of the applicant
- Passport copy of the applicant
- UAE residency copy / Visa page for non-GCC nationals
- Attested High School Certificates including transcripts
- Legal translation for the certificates issued in any language other than Arabic or English and attest them from the accredited entities
- Original certificates for the last 3 years of study
- Arabic Subject is required for Arabic speakers only, and Islamic Subject is required for Muslims only in all private schools in the UAE for grades (10+11+12).
Documents Required for high school equivalency is depended on the school curriculum, which the student completed.
Curriculums in Abu Dhabi :
- American Curriculum
- Bangladesh Curriculum
- British Curriculum
- French Curriculum
- German Curriculum
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum
- Italian Curriculum
- Iranian Curriculum
- Indian Curriculum
- Japanese Curriculum
- Philippine Curriculum
- Pakistan Curriculum
- SABIS Curriculum
High School Certificate equivalence from private schools inside UAE
Attest your report cards (Grade 10, 11, and 12) from the Educational Authority as follows:
- Abu Dhabi: Department of Education and Knowledge
- Dubai: Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- Sharjah: Sharjah Private Education Authority
- Other Emirates (Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah): Ministry of Education Official website
Email : email@example.com
Call Us : 042394809
A UAE equivalency certificate is a document that proves that your qualifications from another country are equivalent to the corresponding qualifications in the UAE. This is important if you want to work in the UAE, as many employers will require you to have UAE–equivalent qualifications.
Anyone who has completed their academic qualifications from a country other than the UAE and MOE curriculum can apply for an equivalency certificate.
You can apply for an equivalency certificate by submitting the required documents to the Ministry of Education or GloboPrime
The documents you need to submit in order to apply for an equivalency certificate include: – Your academic certificate – Your academic transcript – A copy of your passport – A completed application form etc..
Contact GloboPrime, we can help Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 0564625222
There is a fee of AED 500 for applying for a Highschool equivalency certificate.
Yes, you can but the process is little complecated , our equvalency team can help you with complete equivalency process for high schools
It usually takes around 4–6 weeks to process an equivalency certificate application.