High School Certificate equivalency
Candidates who completed their High School Diploma / Secondary school education from any institutes Inside/ outside the UAE must Submit a Certificate of Equivalency for their Higher Education Admission in UAE.
This Equivalency certificate is issuing from the UAE Ministry of MOE.
How to obtain a high school equivalency certificate from the MOE?
MOE is the UAE government Department to equalise high school certificates from inside and outside the UAE
Students have to prepare and Attest final High school diploma and last 3 years of Transcripts( 10+11+12) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the issuing country and UAE
Embassy before leaving their home country or the country in which they are graduated. If the documents are issued within UAE then Attest all educational documents by KHDA / ADEK Attestation
General Documents required for High school Equivalency Certificate :
- Emirates ID copy of the applicant
- Passport copy of the applicant
- UAE residency copy / Visa page for non-GCC nationals
- Attested High School Certificates including transcripts
- Legal translation for the certificates issued in any language other than Arabic or English and attest them from the accredited entities
- Original certificates for the last 3 years of study
- Arabic Subject is required for Arabic speakers only, and Islamic Subject is required for Muslims only in all private schools in the UAE for grades (10+11+12).
Documents Required for high school equivalency is depended on the school curriculum, which the student completed.
Curriculums in Abu Dhabi :
- American Curriculum
- Bangladesh Curriculum
- British Curriculum
- French Curriculum
- German Curriculum
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum
- Italian Curriculum
- Iranian Curriculum
- Indian Curriculum
- Japanese Curriculum
- Philippine Curriculum
- Pakistan Curriculum
- SABIS Curriculum
Call Us : 042394809
- Your passport copy
- and emirates ID copy is required
Yes, a customized report is possible depending on which data is required as your movement report.
This report can be secured from GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs)
GDRFA is a government organization that keeps a track of the entry and exit of travelers to and from the UAE. They also take care of issuing residency for foreign nationals.
Contact GloboPrime, we can help Email : [email protected]
Call : 0564625222
It is approximately between AED 200-300 AED