GloboPrime is the data controller and is responsible for the management of your personal data. The client, herein referred to as “you” or “your” is the sole provider of personal data. Globo Prime. cares about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose data. This Privacy Statement covers the collection, use and disclosure on this Site where the statement is linked.
Please note other websites, including websites provided by GloboPrime as partners are governed by their own privacy statements. Additionally, GloboPrime services may be subject to their own statements specific to the product or service and such statement will apply to the applicable privacy or service.
Please read the following carefully as it explains our views and practices regarding your personal information, and how it is handled. By accessing or browsing our website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to this policy in its entirety.
If you do not agree with the practices described in this policy, you should not use our website.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are of legal age to perform such activities on your own.
WHO WE ARE
For the purpose of applicable data protection laws, the data controller is GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services L.L.C., Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT, PROCESS AND UTILIZE DATA?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences, however we do process documents containing the aforementioned information when fulfilling services including Police Clearance Certificates or equivalent.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you).
If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel the service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
Your personal data is only collected for a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
At times, we may have to use your personal data without your knowledge or consent. This is only done to a level permitted by law.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your personal data through the details you provide to us either directly through e-mails or by filling the forms found in our website. Certain data may be collected from you by using cookies and similar technologies, when you use our website.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if:
- You made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services, or
- You agreed to receive marketing communications, and
- In each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
Under these regulations, if you are a limited company or an individual, we may send you marketing emails with or without your consent. You can still opt out of receiving marketing e-mails and other forms of messaging from us at any given time.
However, before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes, we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. Moreover, you can also get assistance by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third party service providers who facilitate service fulfilment.
- Foreign government bodies or agencies, where such disclosure is required for service fulfilment.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed. We also have measures put in place to ensure that no unauthorized personnel, hereto meaning employees and partners, have access to your personal data.
Your personal data is handled by the approved personnel based on our regulations and instructions. All the information is also treated as confidential. In case of a suspected data breach, we have measures in place to correct the situation before your personal data is accessed by unauthorized personnel. If this happens, we will notify you and/or an applicable regulator of the breach, if it is to an extent we are legally required to.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws of the UAE, (which you can read at https://www.government.ae/en/about-the-uae/digital-uae/data/data-and-privacy-protection-in-the-uae), you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you have any complaint regarding your personal data, please write to us on the information provided in the Contact section below. We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Enabling these connections or visiting such sites may allow them to collect and/or share your personal data.
Our site hosts various blogs, case studies, and testimonials which you can share to social media applications for other users to view. Any personal information that you contribute to any social media platform can be read, collected and used by the companies behind them. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other social media applications and their companies.
In addition, this site may contain links to other websites managed by other organizations or Consultants; thus, this Privacy Statement only applies to https://www.globoprime.com/.
If you landed on our Site from a third party website, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices outside of our Site. We encourage you to check the third party sites or social media applications privacy statements.
However, if you decline, erase, disable, or refuse the cookies, please note that you may be precluded from having the full experience of the features of the site. Some parts of the website may fail to function properly too.
- ACCURACY AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree to provide us accurate personal information at all times and you will notify us promptly upon any changes to your personal information. If you want to access any of your personal information you may contact us on email@example.com. Upon verifying your details, we will disclose the relevant personal information we hold.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat your personal information, you wish to ask us to stop processing your personal information, or you would like to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us or write to us at:
- Full name of legal entity: GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services L.L.C..
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: OFFICE NO: 104 | AL Qiyada Building (near Abuhail metro station), Al Itihad Road, Dubai, 239267 UAE
- Telephone number: +9714 2394809
(Kindly include your reply address when you write to us.)