GloboPrime Attestation Service LLC

Any Certificate Attestation Services from following countries: UK,USA,India,Canada,Australia,China,Japan & all GCC countries...Our Chennai branch is operational

A document will usually first have to be notarized and/or apostilled before it can be legalized. Whereas legalization is normally only required if the document will be used in a country that is not a party to The Hague Convention.
Only the embassy or consulate of the foreign country in which the document will be used can legalize a document.
Sometimes legalization is also known as attestation

Close Menu