If you are applying for a UAE police clearance certificate(PCC) from outside the UAE and no longer a resident in the UAE, you need to get your bio metric fingerprint card from your home country and have it attested by the UAE Embassy there. A fingerprint card is an official report from the police department concerned, which verifies the identity of a person based on his bio-metrics and decimal fingerprint. Then, you can send your request for PCC online to Ministry of interior- UAE or to Dubai Police along with the following documents:
- Bio-metric fingerprint card approved by the UAE Embassy
- White background two passport-sized photographs
- valid passport copy
- Last UAE visa
- the reason for the PCC application.
How to apply for bio metric finger print for UAE PCC?
- Download the finger print form
- Finger print acquisition (rolled ten fingers, slaps, writers & palms) in the police station by trained person (specialized fingerprint person) mention his name and number in the space provided.
- Signature of the person who printed the fingerprints with the stamp of the police station where he works.
- Certified the fingerprints form by the Ministry of foreign & the UAE embassy of home country.
- Sending the stamped original copy with required documents for good conduct certificate by post.
Dubai police do not accept the fingerprints and optical fingerprints printed by non-authorized person (notary, attorney’s offices…).
You must send the Bio metric Card Photocopy by B.O.BOX 1493. or you can take any service provider from UAE.