The Dubai children’s visa provides excellent opportunities to bring the kids to Dubai smoothly and hassle-free. Getting their kids to Dubai is very exciting for every immigrant parent. However, the visa application procedure can be quite profuse. To accomplish the application for the children’s visa in Dubai, you have to go through specific requirements instructed by the government of the UAE. In this article, I will drastically simplify the visa process along with the benefits of the Dubai children’s visa.
Must have documents for Dubai children visa
Before the application for a Dubai children’s visa, there are some requirements that you have to make sure to arrange.
- The birth certificate of the child you want to sponsor must be attested by the UAE Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
- A birth certificate also requires translation to Arabic in the legal process.
- A certified marriage certificate of parents
- If the mother is sponsoring the child, the father must issue a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for a Dubai children’s visa. This document has to be attested by the UAE Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Arabic language. the
- In the case of any other language, you have to make sure to translate it.
- A copy of the tenancy contract or accommodation rental agreement attached through the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) must be given.
- A bank statement of the past three months is also needed
- A salary certificate of the sponsor is highly required.
- A Colored passport copy of the child that involves different white background, ears, and forehead.
- Sponsor’s passport copy and visa page
- Original Emirates ID of the sponsor is required to accomplish the essential requirements of the Dubai children visa
Benefits of Dubai children visa
The benefits of the Dubai children’s visa are given below.
- For sponsoring daughters, there is no age limitation which is an excellent step from UAE authority. Girls can be on their father’s visa for as long as they desire to.
- The Dubai Government permits children a grace period of 30 days to stay in Dubai after the expiration date of their child visas.
- Dubai children’s visa promotes a significant benefit in the validity of the visa.
To keep the visa valid, your children must avoid staying outside of UAE for more than six months.
- The renewal process of children’s visas is very smooth in Dubai. You need to go for renewal as soon as possible if your child’s residence visa expires on the date. If you want to renew your child’s passport, you need to arrange the following documents.
- Valid residence visa of the sponsor
- Original receipt of registration
- Renewed ID card issued by ICA
- Insurance card
An immigrant resident may sponsor the Dubai children visa if they accomplish the above-prescribed sponsorship needs. So make a visa for your children and use it as your needs.