Abu Dhabi Police Clearance Certificate / certificate of good conduct Retrieval and Attestation
UAE PCC Attestation and retrieval from outside the country
The procedure for applying pcc / good conduct certificate from Abuhdbai
Abudhabi Police Clerance Certificate( PCC ) service provided by the Ministry of Interior Department Abudhabi, by which a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), also known as a Certificate of Good Conduct, is issued is a proof of your good conduct. The certificate is issues to both the categories of people – those who are no longer living in the Abudhabi and those who are currently residing in Abudhabi. The core aim of issuing the PCC is to make UAE one of the safest countries in the world.
Learn how to apply for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC ) from Ministry of interior- Abudhabi Police along with the following documents:
- fingerprint card approved by the UAE Embassy from home country is required incase the person does’not have the emirates ID number
- Passport-sized photographs copy (white Background).
- a soft copy of your valid passport page.
- a soft copy of your last UAE visa page.
- the reason for the PCC application.
What Is A Police Clearance Certificate?
A Police Clearance Certificate is also known as ‘Criminal Clearance Certificate’ and ‘Good Conduct Certificate’. It is actually a copy of the criminal record of a person in the state in which he/she resides. The certificate is issued by the Police Headquarters in Abudhabi and across the UAE. A PCC proves that an individual does not have any criminal precedents or is not accused for committing any illegal offense.
How to Apply for PCC and what are the terms and conditions applied?
The easiest way to apply for PCC through Abu Dhabi Smart Application
- Access to police smart services – Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) issuance service through MOI.
- Register and fill in the information in the application and pay applicable fees through electronic payment cards
- Delivery of the police clearance certificate via e-mail or courier, as requested by the applicant
- If the application is submitted via the website or smart phone application, no documents are required.
- If the application is submitted via the service centers, you need the following: – An ID card – A letter from the beneficiary
There are many websites that deal in this direction. However, you can get it offline as well. After completing all the essential procedures and submitting the needed documents, get it from the Dubai Police office.
What Documents Are Needed For Police Clearance Certificate?
If the application is submitted via the service centers, you need the following:
- An ID card – A letter from the beneficiary
- The applicant must hold an Emirates ID and a set of fingerprints registered at the time of issuing the ID A statement that the applicant does not have any pending criminal convictions shall be submitted.
- If the applicant lives outside of the United Arab Emirates, the certificate will be issued in the name of the UAE Embassy in the applicant’s country of current residence; to be indicated in the beneficiary information.
- If the applicant does not have a photograph in the criminal justice system’s database, he will be asked to visit the Naturalization, Residency and Ports Department to update the existing data and information.
- If the applicant’s full name in English does not match the Arabic, he will be asked to visit the Naturalization, Residency and Ports Department to update the existing data and information.
Some Basic Facts about Police Clearance Certificate –
- Purpose of PCC – The Police Clearance Certificate is issued on the request of the beneficiary who requires this to be submitted to official bodies for a specific purpose. These various requirement for a PCC may include but not limited to immigration, work, study, obtaining licenses etc.
- PCC Abudhabi Fees – The Police Clearance Certificate can be issued in both the languages Arabic and English.
As per the language, the applicant’s nationality and the applicant’s current place of residence, the fee of issuing the PCC is roughly AED 320 + a small processing fee will apply.
- Processing Time – It generally takes around 2-3 working days to issue the original PCC under normal mode of processing.
There are many online sources working in this direction to make life less complicated for issuing a PCC, just reach out to them.
We’re here to help. Contact Us!
Save time, call us now.
Or click here to
Save time, call us now.
Or click here to