Birth Certificate Attestation in Dubai UAE
UAE Birth Certificate Attestation
Birth Certificate Attestation in Dubai, UAE
Having a baby in Dubai , we can help you attest your baby's birth certificate at the Ministry of Health (MOH) followed by translation and attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
This service is available for babies born in Dubai and includes obtaining:
- The local Arabic Birth Certificate (Attested by the Ministry of Health)
- The English translated Birth Certificate (Attested by the Ministry of Health and Foreign Affairs)
How it works...
- Give us a call at 04 2394809
- Prepare the following documents:
- Both Parent's ORIGINAL Passports and a valid UAE residence visa (we will give you a signed receipt for this!)
- Both Parent's Original Emirates ID
- ORIGINAL Marriage Certificate attested in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE
- ORIGINAL Birth Notification (this is just a print-out with the Hospital's stamp on it)
- Our Company Representative will collect all the above documents from you and deliver it afterwards!